Cat Tien National Park is an important national park located in the south of Vietnam, approximately 150 km north of Ho Chi Minh City. Pursuant to the standards of UNESCO, Cat Tien has been recognized as the biosphere reserve in the world. It has an area of about 720 km² and protects one of the largest areas of lowland tropical rainforests left in Vietnam. It is a truly wild place and you can see many animals in the wild. Cat Tien National Park is estimated as the reserve of natural resources in Vietnam with lots of rare, specious and endemic genes.
Getting here, you will find out many types of tourism such as: discovery tourism, research and study tourism, relaxing tourism, conference tourism and tourism combined with volunteer activities.
The park has excellent accomodation and friendly atmosphere. About the services, the park offers 50 standardized rooms, 2 campsites, and a range of tents for 2-3 or 15 people. Deluxe accommodation close to nature in Forest lodge just 1.5 km from the headquarters. It includes headquarters, Crocodile Lake, Ta Lai Village traditional longhouse, and Forest floor lodge.
There are many kinds of trip to choose depend on how good of your health and what you want to discover.
• Green trails are a trail for everyone; it’s a short and easy trip going to some accessible beautiful places.
• Yellow trails are a longer trail to Botanic Garden, Elephant Hill, and Crocodile Lake…
• Red trails are a long and high difficulty trip, only suitable for experienced trekkers.
• Dong Nai river boating, this is a trip connected with river travelling. If you like water, this is the best choice for you. You will have great way to see the part along the foreside from the boat.
• Night safari is an exciting trip if you like animal. Night spotting is the easiest way to see mammals. Take a walk, bicycle, or car along the jungle trails to observe wild animals such as deer, snakes, porcupines, and weasels as they forage for food on the grasslands or in bushes during the night.
• Animal rescue centres are a change to understand the responsibility, feelings and effort the conservation. There are 2 centres: Dao Tien endangered primate species centre and Cat Tien bear and wild cat rescue station.
• Bicycling is a choice when you want to discover the park by yourself. Renting the bike at the reception then you have an interesting trip. You can ride along the main road through the park or maybe to a local market.
Thanks to given advantages, Cat Tien National Park is suitable for traveling and teambuilding. The forest is an ideal place to host amazing races, finding treasure, and teambuilding. Although finishing challenges are not easy, it’s interesting experience. Getting over difficult challenges in the wild can help you unlock your true strength.
Team Building Asiaphoenix